Wednesday, October 10

The Christmas Series: 1# PRESENTS

Well now's about time to start making christmas presents. Well there will problably be many more lists of those but.. well I have to get started somewhere, don't I?

FOR THE LITTLE ONES:

1. Well this is sooo cut, defenetly doing this for my cusins.
sewn softie 17 Cozy and Cute Winter Sewing Projects

2. These too, too bad any of my cusins ain't that little anymore.


FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS:

3. This is the first thing I can think of when thinking about christmas presents.


4. Well these are THE most prettiest things I've seen. Must try to make..


5. Really cute to have hanging outside :)


6. Winter in a jar <3


7. Oh so pretty!!


8.Nothing says love like a face mask :)


9. Or a Lip balm :)


10. OR a plant <3 :)




1 comment:

Thanks for commenting